Subject of the consent
I would like to receive marketing information concerning Yunex Traffic products and services from Yunex GmbH and its affiliated companies (together “Yunex Traffic”) via electronic message (e.g. e-mail) or telephone on the basis of my personal interests in Yunex Traffic products and services. Besides the potential possibility to expressly indicate my interest in specific Yunex Traffic products and services (e.g. via a web form or via Yunex Traffic preference center), Yunex Traffic will determine my personal interests in Yunex Traffic products and services by storing information about my visits on Yunex Traffic web sites with the help of cookies. This information may include viewed articles, downloaded documents and date and time of access (“Usage Data”) and will be stored in a personal user profile.
The following cookies will be used (in line with the cookie preferences I may have set on the Yunex Traffic website):
- Long-term behavioral-analysis cookie: It enables Dynamics 365 Marketing to score leads based on their level of interaction with a given website. The cookie contains no personal information, but does uniquely identify a specific browser on a specific machine, and Dynamics 365 Marketing can use it to correlate this ID with an actual contact in the Dynamics 365 Marketing database. The cookie remains active for two years.
- Short-term, single-visit cookie: Dynamics 365 Marketing uses it to group all page loads by a given visitor that are recorded by the same behavioral-analysis script and that occur within the configured timeframe. It will consider all of these as part of a single "visit" to the website. The cookie remains active for only 30 min.
- OPT-IN: Used to opted-in (opted-out) of web tracking for first party cookie tracking. 1 means opted in. 0 means opted out. – Life span: 13 months
Information on whether and when I opened a marketing e-mail Yunex Traffic sent me will also be added to my personal profile; Yunex Traffic receives this information by calling up small images embedded in the e-mail (known as web beacons).
Moreover, the following information that I provided directly on the Yunex Traffic website or, if applicable, that is stored in Yunex Traffic Customer Relationship Management systems will be added to my profile:
- Personal contact data (e.g. name, title, company, function/role, country, telephone number)
- Information about the company I work for (e.g. address, industry and other publicly available information)
The data described in the preceding paragraph (“Data”) will be used by Yunex Traffic to send me marketing content (e.g. newsletters, invitations to events and trade fairs, satisfaction surveys, etc.) concerning products and services that are of interest to me.
Your data will be deleted from the marketing automation system of Yunex GmbH if it is no longer needed for marketing purposes or if you have revoked your consent.
Yunex GmbH may transfer my Data for the above-mentioned purposes to its Affiliated Companies listed in the current annual report.
Furthermore, my Data may be transferred for sales purposes to Yunex Traffic’s Customer Relationship Management systems. My Data will then be processed on the basis of Yunex Traffic’s legitimate interest (Art. 6 I 1 f) GDPR) as described in the Data Privacy Notice.
The provider of Yunex Traffic’s marketing automation platform also has the technical ability to access my Data.
Revocation and further information
I have the right to revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in e-mails I have received or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
After revocation I will no longer receive marketing content from Yunex Traffic based on this consent. Apart from the possibility to revoke my consent at any time I can technically exclude the processing of my usage data by deleting the following cookie in the browsers used by me:
- D365 Marketing Long-term behavioral-analysis cookie, D365 Marketing Short-term single-visit cookie, D365 Marketing Event website
Further information concerning the processing of my Data can be found in the Data Privacy Notice.