Sitraffic Office, customerized engineering
The traffic experts from Yunex Traffic offer the full range of traffic engineering services – from consulting, baseline studies and traffic analyses or planning and implementation of technical equipment right up to on-site commissioning support and quality control. With our tools for urban traffic control, we can provide comprehensive support for the development of targeted measures in your municipality.
The integrated traffic engineering workstation
- All steps can be carried out at a single workstation, from planning an intersection (including tests and data supply simulation) right up to designing traffic actuation algorithms for entire networks.
- Sitraffic Office is fully integrated, enabling the direct transfer of all required data and configuration parameters from Sitraffic Office to other applications, i.e. simulation software (Aimsun Next). Hence the user can start the test or simulation process right within Sitraffic Office.
- The following types of data can be shared: intersection topology and layout, individual routes or entire road network including all relevant objects as well as traffic volume profiles on the basis of historical directional flow data.
- For different intersection states or versions, identical simulation parameters are used. All relevant data are then stored also in the central database of Sitraffic Office, of course.
The fully integrated modular software system
With Sitraffic Office, we offer a completely integrated modular software system that provides the necessary tools on the basis of a shared data pool - for the planner, the data provider, the software engineer, the operator and the service technician. The modular structure of Sitraffic Office allows step-by-step implementation of a complete system – by successively activating additional functions or function packages to meet new requirements.
Sitraffic Office consolidates
Sitraffic Office brings together intersection, route and network planning so that all the factors that are closely interlinked in actual traffic are also meshed in the software. The planning module also serves as the database for data supply.
Sitraffic Office ensures consistency
All software packages have access to one central data pool. Time-consuming multiple entries for planning, data supply and programming tasks are superfluous. This reduces not only the workload, but also the risk of discrepancies or errors due to internal data import or export.
Sitraffic Office ensures an optimum workflow
Thanks to the multi-user/multi-client principle, several workstations can easily work on the same projects in parallel, creating an optimal workflow.
Sitraffic Office is fully modular
The modular structure of Sitraffic Office allows the step-by-step implementation of a complete system over an extended period of time through the successive activation of additional functions or function packages – as needed.
Sitraffic Office. Benefits and highlights:
- Includes all necessary tools supported by a common database
- Modular structure allows step-by-step implementation of an inclusive system
- Activation of functions or function packages
- No time-consuming multiple entries of the same data
- Optimum workflow thanks to multi-user/multi-client principle
Infrastructure and urban traffic control
Growing traffic volumes, increasing air pollution, rising costs: A mobility solution cannot solve all your infrastructure challenges on its own. But it will always contribute to making your city or municipality even more modern, more attractive and more environmentally friendly.
Invaluable assistance for system operators
From the engineering and implementation phase right up to daily operation: Traffic engineers and system operators can rely on a range of valuable tools for planning, data supply, administration and operation of their traffic control systems.