Outstation for local incident detection and warning
With a Sitraffic SST5 unit installed at critical road sections, targeted hazard warnings can be generated right on site to prevent accidents and increase road safety. Sitraffic SST5 is a cost-effective and future-proof solution for a range of specific purposes such as weather detection, permanent traffic counters and congestion warning.
Local fog warning system – for motorways and urban areas
- Integrated fog warning system for critical sections such as road dips, wooded areas or other danger spots
- Enhanced road safety in case of fog and low visibility
- Variable message signs for situation-specific warnings and messages
Sitraffic SST5. Benefits and highlights:
- Versatile use as fog warning system, permanent traffic counter or general warning system
- For ambient temperatures between –40°C and +80°C
- High level of scalability: from plug-in kit for hat-rail mounting right up to full-featured outstation in its own cabinet
- Wide selection of interfaces, high level of flexibility in connecting external sensors and actuators
- True hot stand-by, for uninterrupted operation
- 3-phase monitoring and automated switch-over in case one phase fails
- Seamless connection to the Sitraffic Conduct+ freeway management center
- Field-proven technology, e.g. SST5 Stella installations on German A93 motorway
Let your smartphone do the walking!
Wide range of functions available via mobile devices: The InterUrbanService App (IUS) is the new service tool for use on smartphones, handhelds or tablets –a real time-saver when it comes to commissioning or servicing sign gantries.
Remote support – directly per smartphone
- The technician can request remote support from the service center – directly per smartphone
- The service center workstation displays the exact same user interface as the technician’s smartphone
- Then the service center can carry out remote diagnostics …
- … and feed any parameter changes directly to the field device
- After re-initialization, the system restarts and its status is displayed on both screens – in real time
InterUrbanService App (IUS). Benefits and highlights:
- All-purpose tool for commissioning, maintenance, data supply changes, fault diagnosis, remote applications
- Compatible with all standard smartphones and tablet PCs
- Wireless connection via Bluetooth
- Supports new and legacy systems (SST4 or SST5, ComBox4 or ComBox5)
Infrastructure and urban traffic control
Growing traffic volumes, increasing air pollution, rising costs: A mobility solution cannot solve all your infrastructure challenges on its own. But it will always contribute to making your city or municipality even more modern, more attractive and more environmentally friendly.
Outstation and service application
Increased road safety, autonomous data collection, easy installation and gapless integration: Our high-performance Sitraffic SST5 outstation is the ideal solution for local incident detection and warning – especially when combined with the InterUrbanService (IUS) service application.