- Purpose in Action
- Traffic Management
- Smart Intersection
- Customer Services
- Yunex Built
Intelligent Street Lighting
Light up streets, paths and marketplaces.
Ensure optimal lighting at all times and in all weather conditions with intelligent street lighting – reducing emissions and costs while increasing safety.
Illuminate your city
Light makes cities liveable.
Light and lighting are an essential part of urban infrastructure. They provide clarity in road traffic, increase safety in public spaces and contribute to the night-time charm of a city.
Increase safety and reduce costs and emissions.
Light is essential in our cities: It helps prevent accidents and provides good orientation. The right lighting also makes buildings and streets an experience for residents and visitors. The downside is that lighting streets and buildings is a significant cost factor and often a major source of emissions and light pollution. European street lighting alone consumes around 60 terawatt hours of electricity per year, equivalent to 2.5% of the EU’s total electricity consumption. The good news is that replacing or upgrading with smart technology can reduce energy demand by up to 70% per year. This could reduce Europe’s CO2 emissions by 19 million tonnes.
Efficient and flexible street lighting.
To fully exploit the savings potential in street lighting, cities need more than just energy-efficient lamps. It is also important that the lighting adapts to the conditions on site. That’s why we support traffic planners and operators with a coordinated portfolio of intelligent control cabinets, tools for lighting management and suitable services – including financing options.
Street lighting control cabinets – intelligent and customised.
- Customisable, flexible and economical to meet your needs.
- Robust and future-proof technology with proven Yunex Traffic components.
- SIMATIC control system.
- CE tested and certified.
Intelligent lighting management – coordinated and adaptive.
- Control street lighting with different lighting management systems via GSM, radio or powerline.
- Traffic-based control.
- Numerous evaluation and analysis functions.
- Suitable for small systems as well as large cities.
Intelligent Light Management – a service tool.
- Complete asset management for street lighting.
- Integration of different manufacturer systems.
- Call centre functionality.
- Multilingual web application.
- Service management.
- Fault reporting with QR code.
Services for street lighting – tailor-made and modular.
- Efficient maintenance with high availability and low running costs.
- From daily maintenance to buying electricity.
- Experienced service teams.
- Maximum cost transparency and planning reliability.
These cities benefit from smart street lighting.
Increased safety, reduced emissions, lower costs – intelligent street lighting solutions deliver what they promise.
Fairbanks and North Pole | USA
Modern lighting in the far north.
- Modernisation of all street lighting in the cities of Fairbanks and North Pole, Alaska.
- Replacement of the lighting of around 1,700 street lights with energy-saving LED technology.
- 50% energy saving reduces running costs and emissions.
City administration Bratislava | Slovakia
Modernisation, maintenance and spare parts service for 30,000 street lights.
- Energy consumption reduced by 50.5%.
- Availability increased by 35% (beyond the guaranteed 95% to 98% availability).
- More than 500,000 people benefit from more and better lighting.
City and Province of Sliven | Bulgaria
Comprehensive control and maintenance services.
- With a population of more than 90,000, Sliven is the cultural centre of the province of the same name in Bulgaria.
- Redesign, upgrading and maintenance of urban street lighting for the city and 44 surrounding municipalities.
- The result: 68% energy savings with 98% guaranteed availability.
City of Düsseldorf | Germany
Traffic-dependent road lighting between the city and the airport.
- Danziger Strasse connects the airport with the city centre. Traffic on the four-lane main road varies greatly.
- Yutraffic Scala and VIA LUMEN dim the lighting as needed.
- Depending on the scenario, this can reduce power consumption by 30%. Lamps can be dimmed 95% of the time.
City of Bratislava | Slovakia
New Coloroufull Bridge Illumination.
- Modern RGB LED spotlights upgraded the lighting at the top of the “UFO” restaurant bridge.
- 285 outdated and energy-consuming 120W mercury vapour luminaires have been replaced with modern LED luminaires.
- The result: Savings of around 75,000 kWh of electricity per year, equivalent to a 12 tonne reduction in CO2 emissions.
Solutions for smart intersections
Smart cities need smart intersections.
Intersections are critical points in urban transport networks where different modes of transport such as vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists converge. Smart intersections can help improve the safety, efficiency and sustainability of urban transport, leading to a more intelligent and connected urban environment.
Our signal heads are safe, durable and particularly economical. State-of-the-art LED technology combines high visibility with maximum energy efficiency.
Traffic Light Controllers
Digital and efficient traffic light controllers make intersections intelligent, reduce downtime and increase safety.
Reliably detect road users and traffic situations with intelligent detectors. Control and optimise traffic in your city and lay the foundations for intelligent intersections.
Make your city a lighthouse project.
We will work with you to develop a customised solution for intelligent street lighting that not only ensures safety, but also makes a difference by significantly reducing energy costs and emissions.