Capable of charging from 0 to 80% in less than 30 minutes
Our QC45 rapid charger provides a choice of charging outputs up to 50kW DC and 43kW AC. It can be supplied with a single DC output (CCS or CHAdeMO), dual DC output (CCS and CHAdeMO) or triple outlet with an additional AC22kW outlet or 43kW tethered cable.
All combined outputs are integrated into a single cabinet for safe and user-friendly charging of all compatible electric vehicles.
At the heart of EV hubs in the UK
Capable of charging from zero to 80% in less than 30 minutes, each unit can be strategically deployed to form part of a rapid charging infrastructure network.
Installed and operational in more than 400 sites in the UK, the QC45 is the mainstay of highly reliable rapid charging networks. At the heart of the new EV hubs in Portishead, Somerset and Woolwich, London, the QC45 provides fast charging facilities that are well-suited to drivers 'on-the-go'.
The full service
Our electric vehicle chargers are equipped with a technical portal, enabling us to monitor, configure and update them remotely providing a cost-effective, highly available and resilient EV charging network, backed by our award-winning service and charger maintenance division.
- CHAdeMO, CCS and AC Type-2 compliant
- AC and DC simultaneous charging of two vehicles
- Choice of charging outputs up to 50kW DC and 43kW AC
- Highly reliable and efficient with high power factor 0.98
- Fully integrated and customisable video display screen
- Contactless bank card payment
- RFID user authentication
- IP54 & IK10 compliant protection
- OCPP 1.6 compliant
- In-built communications (3G; LAN; Wi-Fi)
- Low cost installation
- Available in 8 colours, with custom branding options
Get in touch with us to discuss your charging requirements
All of our EV chargers can be connected to our remote technical portal allowing us to actively monitor, configure and update the chargers providing customers and end users alike with an effective, resilient and highly available EV charging network.