Capable of charging from 0 to 80% in less than 30 minutes
With a fresh new design, the QC60-120 range of rapid chargers from Yunex Traffic provides a choice of charging outputs from 60kW to 120kW DC and 43kW AC and can be supplied with a triple outlet (CCS, CHAdeMO and AC), or triple DC output (CCS+CCS+CHAdeMO)
Regardless of output configuration, the QC60-120 can offer true AC and DC simultaneous charging, providing a cost-effective rapid charging solution. Capable of charging from zero to 80% in less than 30 minutes, each unit can be strategically deployed to form part of your rapid charging infrastructure network.
Convenient and user-friendly
All combined outputs are integrated into a single cabinet for safe and user-friendly charging of all compatible electric vehicles. Designed using power banks of 30kW, the QC60 can be upgraded over time to 90kW and 120kW providing a solution to meet the needs of high voltage electric vehicle of the future.
The full service
Our electric vehicle chargers are equipped with a technical portal, enabling us to monitor, configure and update them remotely providing a cost-effective, highly available and resilient EV charging network, backed by our award-winning service and charger maintenance division.
- CHAdeMO, CCS and AC Type-2 compliant
- AC and DC simultaneous charging of up to three vehicles
- Choice of charging outputs up to 120kW DC and 43kW AC
- Highly reliable and efficient with high power factor 0.98
- Up to 7" customisable TFT colour touchscreen
- Contactless bank card payment
- RFID user authentication
- IP54 & IK10 compliant protection
- OCPP 1.6 compliant
- In-built communications (4G; 3G; LAN; Wi-Fi)
- Low cost installation
- Option of LED status indicator
- Available with customer branding options
Get in touch with us to discuss your charging requirements
All of our EV chargers can be connected to our remote technical portal allowing us to actively monitor, configure and update the chargers providing customers and end users alike with an effective, resilient and highly available EV charging network.