Yunex Traffic Urban Traffic Control (UTC) System
UTC-UX PRO delivers a number of key improvements over the current UTC-UX including:
- User interface enhancements
- Intersection control and management
- Traffic management including controllers, plans, casts, timetables and greenwave editing
- Database enhancements with a new editor
- System architecture
- System administration, auditing and user management
With existing UTC-UX customers being seamlessly upgraded under existing support contracts, gaining additional system benefits whilst maintaining SCOOT functionality, UTC-UX PRO will also provide access to a number of new licensed modules including:
- Fusion adaptive control including an upgrade route from SCOOT to Fusion
- Bus monitoring and management
- Enhanced data interfaces
- Enterprise management features including Live Database Updates, Area Filters and Configuration Rollback
- Fast UTC operation for combination with simulation packages such as Aimsun
- Automatic Fusion Validation
- One Time Confguration
UTC-UX PRO Hosted System Benefits
Yunex Traffic was the first to introduce cloud-based real-time adaptive traffic control to the market with hosted UTC running on the Microsoft Server operating system. The current version, UTC-UX, builds on this with direct secure-by-design internet access with two-factor authentication for system access and peace of mind.
UTC-UX PRO Hosted System Benefits:
- Hosted systems bring many benefits compared to locally-deployed systems, including enhanced security, automated backups and proven fast-restore procedures in the event that the underlying hardware fails. All managed by Yunex Traffic.
- Still not convinced that hosted is the solution for you? Then a locally deployed UTC-UX PRO server based system running Microsoft Server 2019 could be the answer.
- UTC-UX PRO works with modern internet browsers and removes the need for specialised client software; one less thing for your IT department to worry about.