Pedestrian controller family
The ST750P family is closely related to the acclaimed ST9XX range of our high performance traffic controllers. It is optimised for use as a pedestrian controller and provides Pelican, Puffin and Toucan control strategies at both LV (230V) and ELV (48V) drive levels.
In common with the ST9XX controllers, the ST750 family is compatible with the whole range of our street-furniture, including Helios LED signals, LED nearside signals and LED wait indicators, all offering significant power cost savings over conventional signals.
- Optimised for Pelican, Puffin and Toucan control
- Options for integrated 230V and ELV 48V lamp drive systems
- Range of cabinet options
- Easy configuration using Windows-based data generation package (IC4) with optional emulator
Integrated 230V and ELV 48V lamp switching
Where standard LV lamp switching is required the ST750P provides the ideal solution, whilst retaining the robust and proven design features of the ST700P. For totally ELV installations the ST750P ELV provides a highly innovative 48V system based on the successful ST900ELV intersection controller. The use of ELV, as implemented in the ST750P ELV controller, offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- Increased electrical safety for members of the public in the event of damage to the signal installation
- Increased electrical safety for personnel working on or around the intersection
- Low power costs
- Reduced cabling costs
- Improved lamp monitoring of very low power LED traffic and pedestrian signals
ST700SE intersection controller (international)
Based on the highly successful ST9XX family of high performance traffic controllers, the ST750SE range of controllers offer cost effective solutions for the efficient control of small intersections.
Despite its small size, the controller family provides the full range of control and signal sequence options required in the international market, and is fully compatible with the our SCOOT UTC, DUSC and remote monitoring systems.